Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Iloilo Travelogue#4: SM Iloilo Traveler's lounge

I wanted to refrain myself from going inside the SM malls or other big malls (if there's one in the Iloilo area) so that we can totally soak in the experience of being away from our usual life. I know, I know "pinahihirapan ko lang ang buhay ko" (I am just making my life harder by doing that) lol ^_^. But in this trip, no matter how much we wanted to stay away from these malls, fate has a funny way of making things happen that we had no choice but to go inside SM Iloilo. Apart from their traveler's lounge that helped us lessen our baggage load before going on a city tour, the famous supermall actually made it possible for us to also replace our drenched camera that got wet during our Bolobadiangan island tour (I'll tell you all about it in my next post). ^_^




Truly friendly for travelers, it is already open by 5AM and closes at 9PM. So if you're leaving your baggages, you need to claim it before it closes. It has security guards, ATMs, baggage counter, phones, toilets and shower areas as well.  They can even provide you with toiletries and towels for a minimal price. Truly good deal for budget travelers.

The friendly security guards ^_^


Services offered:



Clean waiting area if you need a place to stay and wait. There are also ATMs inside.


My husband, checking in our heavy bag.


Rules and regulations regarding baggage deposit and claim procedure