Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Veggie Restaurant, Binondo, Manila

Following my previous post about What to eat in Binondo, a guided tour organized by our friend Michael, I suddenly remembered eating at this vegetarian restaurant a couple of months ago when we were scouting for a parking space near Soler Street in Binondo. The food was so tasty that I didn't notice that what I was eating were actually vegetables. 

Happy  Veggie Restaurant, Binondo-Manila (sweet and sour eggplant)
It was a small restaurant but air-conditioned and clean, there were signs on the walls written in Chinese and English telling us that the store hours is from 10AM to 9PM. 
We don't know exactly what to order so we ask the waiter what their specialties are, they pointed out that it was the sweet and sour Eggplant and the Mushroom with Sesame. So we ordered those. Their menu price ranges from PHP75 to PHP250, which is a fair price considering the serving for the main dishes are already good for 2-3 people.

Happy  Veggie Restaurant, Binondo-Manila
And yes, we ordered rice to go along with the viands ^_^ . Options were many but we decided to order the beef veggie rice, we figure, we would at least enjoy the rice if the dishes are not that great much to our surprise the food was awesome.

Happy Veggie's Restaurant - Beef Veggie Rice
They have a lot on their menu and they even have veggie sandwiches and veggie drinks. I haven't tried them out yet but I'll definitely come back here if ever I'm back at Soler to do some shopping. Talking about Soler, it's also a place that I would want to blog about one of these days so stay tuned for more. ^_^


For those who would like to know where they are located, their address is at: 958 Masangkay Street, Binondo, Manila, it's near Soler Street and near the area of Recto Avenue. You can google map the streets. That's it for now, till my next post. ^_^

my husband at Happy Veggie's Restaurant - Binondo, Manila


No comments:

Post a Comment